The Lager Podcast
#2 Jewelbots & the power of tech education with Sara Chipps
Sara Chipps sits down with Cameron to discuss what she's learned from running a hardware startup, the pressure of a successful crowdfunding campaign, the importance of getting user feedback, and her dedication to paying it forward.
- 1:18 "A poorly architected way to learn..."
- 10:30 Find your people and talk to them
- 13:10 Running a successful Kickstarter campaign
- 16:09 Manufacturing speed bumps in China
- 22:40 Searching for product/market fit
- 28:27 Pivoting to survive
- 33:08 Takeaways from running a hardware startup
- 36:36 Sending the elevator back down
Check out Jewelbots: https://jewelbots.com/
Follow Sara on twitter @sarajo.eth